I am a stay at home mom of one very beautiful Xiushui Princess! I am also married to a very handsome King! We have just returned with our little Prince, Dastan from Kaz!
And it only continues to get sweeter & sweeter with each passing year ~ though there are days I wish I could slow down the changes and swift passage of time just a bit!! If only for a moment... :)
Oh I love these pictures...hard to believe it has already been two years....that smile just keeps getting even more adorable with each passing day. Hugs!!
2 comments:
And it only continues to get sweeter & sweeter with each passing year ~ though there are days I wish I could slow down the changes and swift passage of time just a bit!! If only for a moment... :)
Your little man is gorgeous ~ congratulations!!!
Oh I love these pictures...hard to believe it has already been two years....that smile just keeps getting even more adorable with each passing day.
Hugs!!
Post a Comment